For Over a decade, we were under Saint-Gobain umbrella which gave us the right exposure to excel in this business.
Our strength is to be, on one hand, a subsidiary of Verallia, multinational French Group, which provides us the background and methods for a quality work. On the other hand, as a small entity, we are really reactive and respondent to our customers’ needs.
We believe in providing to our customers the best services:
- Close collaboration: Our R&D team works by our customers' side to understand their requirements and meet their expectations for any new development part.
- Know-how: 20 years of experience and integrated support from the second biggest glass production group, we have the knowledge to advice you for the improvement on material, heat treatment, tolerances and dimensional changes.
- Flexibility: we have validated diversified supplier network to ensure you the possibility to manufacture all kinds of mechanical parts with quality and on-time delivery. We constantly update our supplier base to meet customer needs.
Cost reduction and optimization: through our quality you will achieve better life of the parts and with our competitive prices you will benefit not only in cost savings but also in a better and stabilized process (less downtime).
Take advantage of both KNOWLEDGE / QUALITY inherited from a big group & FLEXIBILITY / PROXIMITY provided by a small entity
- When it comes to quality, Accuramech follows the stringent quality policy that comes down from global companies such as Saint-Gobain and Verallia.
- With strong supplier base and highly technical staff, we are able to deliver parts with extremely high level of quality as per your drawing.
- We not only have high-tech equipment like CMM, profile projector, micro hardness tester but also have tie-up with different NABL accredited Labs for metallurgical testing and analysis.
- We are committed to provide our customers parts exactly as per their requirements. We do 100% of inspection so that when parts are received, they are ready to be used.